Monaco yacht charter: rent a boat in Monaco, France
Monaco is a perfect place to go on a trip on a rented yacht. Countless tourists charter yachts to experience the Cote d'Azur because they want to feel the Monaco`s atmosphere of lightheartedness and excitement. With the annual Grand Prix, the decadent indulgence of living and casinos which are the result of any tax-free haven, Monaco has become the core of glamour and wealth. Many people dream about relaxing on the deck of a luxury yacht in Mediterranean harbor.
Yacht charter vacation is a perfect way to spend a day in Monaco. Here you can charter a power or a sailing boat from a boat rental Monaco. Deviating from the trend toward materialism in other countries, this place is known as an oasis of natural beauty and history. Take a walk through the bloomy botanical gardens; explore the Oceanographic Museum and the old medieval town; take a dip in the warm saltwater pools or do some exercise in the sport complex near the yachting harbor.
Taste a bowl of soup of the Soup de Poisson in restaurants on the seaside. In addition to it, you can enjoy a glass of cold, crisp French Chablis onboard. Then you will be able to head west to the French Riviera, Villefranche, and even St. Jean Cap Ferrat. Do not forget to visit Antibes, Cannes, Nice, St. Tropez, and Iles d'Hyeres. There you may find scenic anchorages, authentic French restaurants and small villages. Monaco is an excellent start for beginning your vacation travelling down the fascinating Italian Riviera.
One more entertaining Monaco`s event is the Monaco Yacht Show, which takes place at Port Hercules in September every year. This show was created to bring together the most professional specialists from the yachting sector, including brokers, yacht builders, equipment suppliers, designers, and service providers, which show you the greatest and the latest luxury yachts in Monaco that can be bought..
Due to the fact that the French Riviera and Monaco are the most famous Mediterranean`s yacht charter grounds, they have a wide range of types of available yachts, including sailing, motor, bareboat charter, crewed, skippered yachts, power boats, catamarans, luxury yachts, sailboats, and super yacht charter. A major asset of Monaco is the variety of larger luxury yacht charters.
Yacht chartering season in the French Riviera and Monaco runs usually from the beginning of April till October`s end. Usually, the August and July are the hottest time, when the winds are light. Also, this is the high season for Monaco yacht charter. Furthermore, yet another well-chosen time for charter is on the shoulder seasons (September-October or April-May).
10 reasons why you should charter a yacht in Monaco
- If you are looking for a perfect vacation on a yacht, Monaco includes the greatest number of benefits. First and foremost, this place has an excellent location. Monaco is situated on the French Riviera (Western Europe). From this place you can get a great view on the borders of France and Italy and the Mediterranean Sea. Also, it is placed roughly eight miles away from Nice and a bit further from St Tropez, Cannes, and Antibes.
- By spending a couple of days in Monaco you can find a huge number of fashion boutiques such as Prada, Louis Vuitton, Yves Saint Laurent, and Hermes. It is surely impressive, taking into account the fact that Monaco is the second smallest country in the world. Also, the beach clubs, nightlife, and restaurants are well known in this region.
- Drop an anchor in one of two famous ports in Monaco! Here you can see the most expensive superyachts with celebrities onboard. Ports are large enough to accommodate up to 500 boats.
- During the trip on a charter yacht in Monaco, do not forget to visit the Monaco Grand Prix. It is a famous car race that takes place annually in May. The combination of a yacht charter vacation with the Monaco Grand Prix is perfect!
- The mind-blowing Larvotto Beach is placed on the French Riviera that is a sovereign state of Monaco. Here you can tan, chill out, and swim in the waters of the Med. At the beach bars you will be able to taste delicious meals and drinks while admiring the surrounding landscape.
- Monaco and the French Riviera host about 50% of super yacht fleet from all of over the world every year. This is one of the reasons why this place attracts tourists. One other reason is an old town with breathtaking views across the Med and an unrivaled coastline. Also, Monaco is home to the Grimaldi family. If you are lucky, you can see one of the Royals during your trip.
- The Monaco Yacht Show is a very interesting and prestigious event, which takes place in the end of September. It is a great chance to see a fabulous exhibition of high-tech nautical products, super yacht charter vessels, and complimentary Monaco boat shuttle services.
- Jet skis, inflatable tubes, snorkeling equipment, scuba diving will certainly catch your eye. After such activities a chef will prepare your favorite dish.
- Do not forget about visiting the most famous Monaco's casinos. Casino de Monte-Carlo is heaven for gamblers with its range of table games such as Chemin de Fer, Black Jack, Roulette, and Punto Banco. Try to test your luck!
- Pleasure is an essential part of being on a yacht. At every moment you can expect the highest class of service, superior facilities, and ultimate luxurious cabins for private time and relaxation.